|Rate this recipe ⇢||
|Posted on||30, Dec 2011|
|Cooking time||50 minutes|
|Post Views||3.5 K views|
|Post Rating||4.76 out of 5 , from 21 reviews|
- 3.5 K
Click here to view the recipe in Malayalam.
Sorry .... Video of this recipe is not available now!
Kerala Neymeen / Aikoora / Seer Fish Curry
|Posted on||:-||30, Dec 2011|
|Cooking time||:-||50 mins|
- Neymeen - 500 Gms
- Kashmiri Chilli Powder - 3 ½ Tablespoon
- Coriander Powder - 1 - 1 ½ Tablespoon
- Turmeric Powder - ¼ Tablespoon
- Fenugreek Powder - ¼ Teaspoon
- Chopped Garlic - 8 cloves
- Chopped Ginger - 1 medium piece
- Green Chilli - 2 Nos
- Kudam puli( Gambooge) - 4 small pieces
- Mustard seeds - 1 Teaspoon
- Curry leaves - 1 sprig
- Coconut Oil - 4 Tablespoon
- Water - 1 ½ cup
- Salt to taste
Preparation Method :
- Cut the fish in to medium size pieces, clean well and set aside.
- Heat oil in a meenchatty(terracotta pot), splutter mustard seeds.
- Add chopped ginger, garlic, green chilli and sauté till the raw smell disappears.
- Add red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, fenugreek powder and fry for few seconds.
- Then add water, salt and mix well; Allow to boil on high heat.
- When it starts boil, add fish pieces, curry leaves, gambooge and mix well.
- Cover it with a lid and cook on low/medium heat for about 45 minutes or till the gravy become medium thick. Rotate the pot occasionally to stir the curry.
- For better taste allow the curry to cool, then serve.
All rights Reserved. Copyright © 2011 - 2015 www.kothamally.com
Copyright © 2011 - 2015 Kothamally.com - Online Recipe Corner. © All Rights Reserved.